- Supreme Court of Florida, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1997
- Mercer University - Walter F George School of Law, Class of 1997, J.D.
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- English and Spanish
Ratings & Reviews
Mr.Barreiro ,is amazing.He has helped me to get resentenced to time served after 22 years of serving a life sentence. And resently helped to get my probation transfered to another state out of Florida. Literally owe this man my life.
Jose is very professional, responsive and knowledgeable. He comforts you and gives you all of the alternatives about your case so that you can decide what you want to do. He was able to lower my sentence to the lowest possible. I fully reco...
Having the opportunity to have Jose represent me is something I’m very thankful for. Being a young adult going through my first legal matter there was a lot I didn’t know and he was very fluent & understanding with me. Especially when it ca...
I want take this time out to let my BARREIRO and everyone that will read this. My experience with this lawyer was one I can’t forget although it was a trying time for my family the reassurance and the professionalism that MR BARREIRO offere...
Jose Barreiro is so professional. Efficient. Without he stands by you and explains everything in detail. He faces challenges with enthusiastic professionalism. The rapport and guidance was outstanding at all times, prompt, timely and open c...